The Mathematics team at Seven Hills High School is a highly competent group of qualified teachers committed to delivering a teaching program that provides every student with the opportunity to reach their potential.
We aim to foster student success through:
• helping our students develops confidence and a positive attitude towards maths
• providing engaging learning opportunities
• developing problem-solving and numeracy skills through the real-world application of maths
All students are provided with an assessment schedule at the beginning of each semester. This schedule includes the date of tasks, weightings and outcomes that will be assessed.
Year 7 and 8 Mathematics Stage 4
Year 9 and 10 Mathematics Stage 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 and Life Skills
Students need to be prepared for every lesson with the following:
- A4 Grid Exercise book
- Ruler, Pencil and eraser
- Scientific Calculator (Sharp)
- 2 blue/black pens, 1 red pen, glue and highlighter
After School Tutoring
Every Thursday from 3pm to 4pm, teachers volunteer their time to provide students with the opportunity to attend tutoring.